What is Functional Fluency?
Functional Fluency is about building effective relationships. It is a model for understanding how people behave, and a practical framework to help them ‘respond’ more and ‘react’ less.
Insights from the Functional Fluency model encourage people to:
- focus on their strengths.
- enhance what they already do well.
- transform patterns of behaviour that don’t work well.
- communicate more effectively
- find relationships more satisfying and successful.
Functional Fluency is the art and skill to interpersonal effectiveness.
What is TIFF©?
The Temple Index of Functional Fluency (TIFF©) is a personal development tool based on the Functional Fluency model. It was created by Susannah Temple in 2002.
- promotes the self-awareness and understanding that enhances emotional literacy.
- is a valuable tool for consultants, trainers, counsellors, coaches and psychotherapists.
- is being used with leaders and managers, teams and staff groups, teachers and students.
- provides an innovative framework to help people bring about positive change.
Functional Fluency in South Africa
8 Functional Fluency providers were trained in South Africa in 2016.
Layo Seriki accepted the task of coordinating and growing the South African provider network as of February 2017.
We will keep you informed on network news and training possibilities here.