CIELARKO has developed a new workshop targeting those who are in managerial and leadership positions in their organisations. With many things changing and people moving from position to position, leaders need opportunities to practice communicating effectively in new situations. This workshop introduces tried and tested communication tools from Transactional Analysis and Nonviolent Communication. It also looks at positive ways for dealing with criticism and managing conflict in the workplace.
- The link between Functional Fluency and working with horses
- Re-post: Turning the World Around – with Women in the Lead
- TIFF Provider Licensing Training 2020: Online as from October!
- Layo introduced Functional Fluency at a Symphonia Webinar
- How Functional Fluency can save us from ourselves – not only in times of Corona