On 23rd July 2014 the Cape Chamber hosted a conference for people and companies interested in doing business in Africa. There were interesting presentations and a lively discussion, in which Layo questioned the common focus on wanting to find out “how THEY see US”. For an online article on this discussion, follow this link: https://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/are-south-africans-seen-as-too-arrogant-when-doing-business-on-the-continent/41731/
- The link between Functional Fluency and working with horses
- Re-post: Turning the World Around – with Women in the Lead
- TIFF Provider Licensing Training 2020: Online as from October!
- Layo introduced Functional Fluency at a Symphonia Webinar
- How Functional Fluency can save us from ourselves – not only in times of Corona